The 2XU Thermal Compression Long Sleeve Top is an ideal thermal base layer for cool climate activities with all the benefits of compression. With a brushed thermal inner layer, this top provides warmth while supporting all upper body muscles to maintain better posture, breathing and enhance agility. Graduated compression in the forearms promotes circulation, while unrestricted movement ensures optimal performance for training, competition or recreational activities, training or competition.
- Faster pre-exercise muscle warm up
- Reduced fatigue through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Reduced long-term overuse injuries
- Greater power output
- Heightened proprioception – awareness of limb placement for agility
- PWX FLEX fabric delivers optimum support to bicep, tricep, forearm, deltoid, pectoral and core stomach muscles.
- Brushed interior thermal layer for added warmth.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery and reduced muscle stiffness post exercise.
- Raglan sleeve construction for unrestricted movement.
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe for greater comfort.
- Powerful Invista LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support and recovery.
- High filament yarns for dryness – wicks sweat from the skin to the fabric exterior.
- Antibacterial and UPF50+ sun protection.